viernes, 27 de abril de 2012

dance

This night is empty of stars, the remember of the moon blows my mind, to an ancient world, where the hope and forgive exist, just an illusion, just a dream who fades with the dance of the water at the rythm of Bach, thefalvor of the coffe and the heat in my throat, one book in my backpack, a notebook, my laptop and a pen they are the only thing I have now, my house is far away, my illusions are dead, but I am still alive, the water contitnue dancing, with the scent of a women (Por una cabeza) of Carlos Gardel, the people walks and the music continue.

I want to know the answer, I want to know the question, but nothing is easy, nothing is impossible if we find the facts that explain the problem, that is the hard part. Proof and make sure of the existance, even if it is not real.

The moon in the stars so big for us, so small to the universe, the humans are only particles in the sand of the desert, insignificant, inutiles, but we still want to to be like the stars, to be in the memory, to be free in all the sense.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario