sábado, 7 de abril de 2012

Shade

Washing my hands with blood, Getting my pain, letting the alcohol flow through my veins, swallowing my hate and sadness, only the clouds of my city, nothing amuses me, nothing pleases me, I feel hungry I feel nothing more than pain, my mind is in chaos, and beer is not enough, the music does not fit into my system, and the only time passes slowly, the books do not make sense, the news seems ephemeral, so distant and unreal, are only framed plalbras by a fund and advertising.

The shadows, drawing under the influence of alcohol, time will only be as slow as time low honey jar, or as fast as the whiskey running down my throat, the perspective changes everything. I hope maybe that's what I tell myself, time and the days go by, people atravesan on my way to some good some not, but in the end I feel lonely, alfinal just me, the ending leaning the wall of my house drinking and thinking, plunging me in my mind, characters are drawn in my mind most stories I've read, thought of as hubuera been living in them. But it is so alive here in this time and now, perhaps away from me this time but my time, shall see people die, live, betray, promise, but it matters that humans are what they are, there is no exception.

I often recall and I have wanted to kill, but not worth it, is it will not be satisfactory to me, but me you want more human, even knowing the outcome. blood calls for revenge, but my will power not to let her go or so is what I expect.

I am going to make true my own Veritas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario