jueves, 12 de abril de 2012

B

Sunlight blinds me like everyday, I keep thinking I do not stop believing, but I keep moving, because the road is long and difficult, nothing has ever been easy, not now and will not be tomorrow, but I will not stop fighting, I will not stop dreaming, my dreams may have been broken before, but now it does not matter, that words often heard ue, now just seem a bad joke, but there are wounds do not heal with the simple fact of saying, I will continue traveling to moon and thinking that the end I hope will come someday.

But there is more truth than you think, it differs from others, or maybe I'm doing now is nothing more than a crime in the eyes of others, but that's my way, so I'm willing to die for, is not easy because there are many times I've wanted to return back and regret, but then I see forward and I think I'm just kidding, I'm only making fool. But this poor man is nothing but a dreamer who knows no surrender and will not back down for anything like that still believes in honor and friendship, but also sometimes think that those ideas are dead, they are not just words hollow, which I just think, why guided me, but at the end of the day, is that every time I am more alone, just as with some friends and that the moon seems to disappear every night and the stars with her.

It can not rain forever, like the stars can not live forever but to the eyes of men this seems to be false and will continue this damn pain maybe not forever, but until the injury heals.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario