martes, 24 de abril de 2012

Stand up

Stand up and fight!
Stand up and look into the light!
Pushing the clouds away,
Stand up and fight!
Stand up and see the sky turn bright!
Fight for a better day!

"Stand up and Fight" - Turisas

The music sounds as if the words were gone in the wind, chords and drums sounds like battle music, the sun is at its best, a smile is dissipated in the horizon. A memory awakens the thirst for blood, and an anion reminds you who you are, the wind from the north, it hits the body, words disappear, people go their way, I seek my own, no turning back, no I take a step back, my legs hurt from walking, my heart stops beating and not again I'm alone, far from home, away from what was my home, now just think of the fear and destruction, the fear of not being able to control myself, fear of not being able to stop. But my way is forward, not if the gods smile at me or spit on me. But I decided my way as there will always be shadows like light, but each person decides what is their way.

Everyone takes the war to land more in your favor, always looking tner advantage, but this is useless if one does not know himself, no matter how powerful you think you are, always your worst enemy will be yourself. But also to know more, you yourself you will be your best ally. Because you'll know who you are and you lack, You'll get your disadvantages and advantages will become your. Today I know that my pride and my eyes are a big disadvantage that I own, but also that my hearing has improved, losing part of visibility. is that trust is a defect that I have and I have been betrayed too many times, I believe those who tell my friends? I do not know and may never have the damn answer. But my friendship is a precious treasure, which should keep when you can, but when you get betray, you must kill the traitor, because he and his lineage are corrupt.

I will wash my hands with blood and fight until dawn.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario