miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012

Forgiveness

Not all that glitters is valuable, often as words do and actions are what define people, tell me to forgive, but if I do not think you need to forgive, so that forgiveness from God, not a bastard who is not above his fellows, not think we should ask for forgiveness, because we make them perform actions thoroughly or is what we seem, or at least that's what I try, one must assume the concecuencias of acts, if you ask forgiveness or retract, it means you did not take into account all possible effects that could affect the action, all this is a spectrum of possibilities, everything has a price in the short, medium or long term, perhaps imperceptible sometimes of epic dimensions, but has to assume the liability.

I can not judge because I am the most sinful or who has committed more wrong actions, but I do not regret them, because they've learned more than from my successes, I can not give the brother sorry I caused the damage, my trip is long hard and probably painful, but I do not regret the path I decided to take it is mine, I want to go, maybe my life is not written or sung by minstrels libors, as my great heroes, but I'm in this time where the treason is a widely used currency, as it was in antiquity, the honor is for fools I told a friend, could be right but I prefer to be the biggest fool of all fools, I know that the thirst revenge that runs through my veins has been about to cegarma often, so I decide to exile, decided to get away from the person she loved uqe said she was happy with someone who said my friend at some point in my life, beverages, travel to commit a crime intnetar not for me. Now I'm far from my home, I miss the weather and wind that who spoke to me, giving me the faith that was lost. Today in this place where the sun shines more and at other times between the mountains that allow me to see the stars, I found a place to think, a place where I can dream again.

Seeketh answers to the questions I have in mind, I thought drunk in imaginere around me and the thousands of possible responses you can make, I will choose which suits me and I will not regret for having made ​​that desicion that action.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario