viernes, 14 de octubre de 2011

Wink

The blood of my friends is between my fingers, their sweat is impregnated in my clothes, their dreams are part of my mind and my memories, some were true and part of my life, others a pale illusion of past dreams. Now that I'm far from one and nearly everything else one does not matter just be by her side. The clock is ticking and opportunities disappear like water in the desert, looking for an oasis for not getting lost in a mirage of something so false, as impossible as I have done, the memory of a rose is so present and still hurts but sometimes you just have to accept the fate that is the only thing that's for sure.

I wander in my thoughts for a possible solution, a possible way to see a new world, I remain absorbed in both the time and I expected my life increasingly loses value, I would give everything she Retrieval I can not. the gods mock me or maybe tested. I want to see her smile that makes fun of me wants to tell me the truth unconcerned with what you think. But I can only take your hand for now. A petal falls from the roses that I brought last time, I take it and put it in the trash tomorrow will bring you more roses, no matter how they die. I smiled as the seconds pass by impotence than just a bastard can feel write lines that possibly no one read, I write to vent my thoughts, I write to forget the time, and guess what else I do not mind the pain was gone and not all . waiting for the dawn never comes. I keep playing knowing that I can lose hope for the best for once this from me. This time my approach are the wrong ones, I'm wrong for good.

One smile for you. I only wish a wink.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario