jueves, 27 de octubre de 2011

Smile

Deceived by lies, while forgetting the mark disappears, reading between the lines waiting for an answer that did not come, seeing illusions mistaken with reality, trying to concentrate, trying not to think of you, looking for clues knowing that there will be a happy, smiling as I have no nothing to smile, a memory which force and I get weak, I see and think, I am to find a reason to fight, a rose that disappears into the woods, looking for new places, meeting with old friends, seeing new faces where no one known, analyzing reactions, test theories, enjoying the pain I feel doing your best not to give up. A strange feeling I was intoxicated, as to its essence, I write seeking solutions, posing pictures, simplifying things, but even dream it, but now they are my worst nightmare, because not even be with her even if I want it, wanting to be forgiven for something I felt, what I thought, drugged with a memory that eats away my soul, or what remains of it, a smile that killed me so quietly and precisely, like a shot from close range. I wish that she was not so good. But it is time to be what it really were and what I can not fail to be, because my friend will be the night and the moon my confidant.

Smiles again into a stupor like an involuntary act back utopian to believe in something, knowing the background, way over my footsteps wander again even knowing the outcome, seeing the time pass and people change, nothing in perpetuity, that nothing is forever, the people are by build their actions, which define what they are, some good some not so, some seeking their good, but eventually other idealizing no one can give a general opinion without being affected by their past and perspectives.

But for now I can only keep going because there will not be nothing, doing what it means necessary to survive even this implying lose even what little I have. Because today is a good day to die.

Just like every day has a down I will fight until the end.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario