miércoles, 12 de octubre de 2011

Path

Walk without having a path, regardless of my destination, or as people see me, I do not know and I do not want to know, I'm in the sun or rain without stopping I spend my memories, smiled ironically that is all I can make many mistakes I've made a few others not on purpose. I do not care any more.

I once heard a preacher that "God moves in mysterious paths" does not take much importance but today came to my mind, just that I think humans are equal can not know which path take. I see people who as children knew they were going to be doctors, lawyers, accountants. others like me change their pesperctivas over time to try to be happy, some are good others not so much in what they do. I remember once rebuked one of the teachers who most admire, I said "Humans are always looking for his own good, why are humans," Maybe he was right I've always tried to follow my instincts, to say what I think and act as is right even that does not benefit me. The worst of my faults or perhaps the best of my curses.

My path is one that I draw given my chance maybe my wax wings melt in the process, but I'm not interested. Desire to live and die as seeking to fulfill my promise and carry out why I stopped. Meanwhile it will continue to wait to open your eyes.

I'm not as strong as I thought, but that does not stop me from building the way I want. Not fall to my past if I will set it up so that is the only way I know and am too stubborn to know when to stop, unless it is too late.There is more to do.

Glorious
Noble in my mind
Everything a fight to win
Taking all and giving
Whatever my pride would let me
Not backing down, not giving in
I wouldn't lose, I couldn't
"Last man standing" - Hammerfall

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario