miércoles, 12 de octubre de 2011

Any

I see the clouds pass without taking into account the wind blowing against me find a song that represents what I feel, the music is random, without giving me any clues, I have hundreds of songs and no full inside me there is something that boggles my mind as if the colors were not the same, the shadows dance and dreams come true, they die slowly and agonizingly. Sought answers to something that makes no sense, wanting to create a new dream but there's no inspiration at this moment.

Searched the approach to a new problem, trying to find new solutions to an unknown problem, researching, reading, raising new theories. Sipping a glass of red wine and smoking again, trying not to think about the world around me, trying not to think about what I lost. I only wish to focus, see the world from new perspectives. I cling to an old idea trying to modify it to a society where the sheep rules and the wolves sent to die in all the stories without exceptions. Wolves can not win because they represent everything we loathe and hate the man, but also often want "Freedom", freedom that comes only to follow the instincts without following the rules of the Lambs. Treated as criminals were brought almost to extinction by those who believe govern this world full of shit. Because that's what they need to believe, since they need only lambs.

I walk down a path full of despair, hatred and agony, enjoying the scenery, reading a new book, writing new stuff, Tying to do not think about what I can not do. Knowing that I can do nothing is really frustrating, one of the few times that I wish to be a doctor to help her, but I am not. I am just a dreamer who can do nothing but illusions.

When there is no more hope for hope. I can only be by her side while there is time on my clock.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario