miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2011

Storm

The clouds write ideas in the sky, the wind changes and redesigns, many time as the men we were fimamento if ideas, some of those times it was long after mantien vece appear if you let the reaction time and other times more coming like a storm, including hurricanes and only some perplexing the level of our thinking.

Ideas falling on my head like a storm some so chaotic and meaningless, others have a little more consistency, many situations go through my head as I try to view a highway which is the best, none meets my expectations, no parecce be suitable conditions have where I am, I can only keep the will and keep fighting until you no longer have the force or desire as I have lost I have lost many battles, ones that were lost from the beginning and even knowing knowing that confronts the result as an idiot, seeking death where there was no glory. Starting stakes, placed in my chest, not to forget what it was, what I am and what I will, those wounds have marked me and made me who I am. Looking for enemies to quench my thirst, I hate actions without regret them, aware of my loneliness and my arrogance, ready to lose what little I have left, the little sanity that keeps me trying to be human, that gives me that damn hope.

I write seeking a new storm to quench my thirst, I listen to music to avoid thinking about you even knowing it's impossible. Seeking help to save a crow, I touch her hand forward a signal, but nothing happens.

Battles Are Fought By Those With The Courage To Believe
They Are Won By Those Who Find The Heart
Find A Heart To Share
This Heart That Fills The Soul Will Point The Way To Victory
If There's A Fight Then I'll Be There I'll Be There

"Courage" - Manowar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario