domingo, 23 de octubre de 2011

has lost

I see some words and I feel that I have heard elsewhere, for me and it makes no sense I have heard a lot of time, things do not change no matter anything, I've lost I've won I see things in perspective, my life has not been so bad I won where many only dream and lost it in hat I wanted a star and a rose escaped from my hands or perhaps never were mine, one that was so far beyond my reach so that I could only scream for her and other can never reach that always put their thorns in front of me, I never mind being hurt but in the end things were useless, no matter what I would do and what I did was never enough, no matter the effort.

Road and redo try not to think in my destroyed world, I see that there are only ashes and ruins, but no matter because it is not the first time, but I'll do my best to avoid this again, I may not as strong as I thought but I do not regret if necessary die again, smile because I can not lose but the raven is low, and the rose is far from my safety. The shadows that I've always been careful, that solitude has allowed me to find an answer, bridges and has shown me has made my mind run wild. This divine comedy or tragedy in which I lived, with whom I enjoyed seeing the true faces of people, showing what I really am, trying not to show another face, inglorious bastard, traveler, dreamer simply trying to build a new dream, to believe I write things tired, drunk and blinded by my hatred of evil, the way and enjoy this world full of pests, diseases, death, chaos and destruction, which I have called home, the place where I belong.

Live and die for what you believe, because if not you will live for others and not for you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario