jueves, 20 de octubre de 2011

Alarm

Lured by dreams, which lie along life some you capture images without regard otrs give you false hopes. taking your pride and destozan, earrings vanity and show your weaknesses, but sometimes you do more damage one day showing you what you were and what will never be showing you what you wished you lost and forgotten, hurting more each time , annihilating what remains. Looking for reasons that are not there, trying to understand which by themselves do not make sense, hugging many denials trying to live according to some ideal that has died. Principles that have been arrancandos the passage of time, words that now ring hollow, people who have died and lived to see their ideals are poorly understood, their ideas are corrupted, and beliefs have been exterminated. Giving way to new things some more useless than before. Some others who have made life better or so seem. The alarm wakes me up and I see that nad change the same hotel room where I stayed a few days, I buy the newspaper yesterday and I wonder what become of my life, I miss the scent of the rose is impossible knowing that my subconscious is refuses to lose hope, but I know the time and distance will make your work eventually. Because I can not return rather I should no longer return.

I take the glass that is at my side and I think I serve whiskey there anything that I have not seen and may not see. but never mind that everything has a price, I think also the view that h bedridden with that damn thing, I say they do not lose faith or hope. but honestly, many moons ago that I lost and not f ue for it. long ago I can only see reality I try to change what I can. like poor dreamer who was and always will be. a sñador who could not do many things, he sees his psyche deteriorating over time, but still want to continue sonno, this time to create a new idea, to prove to himself that he is alive or at least that's what it seems. Because death is not death until one accepts it.

Anger shows you ways that often thought impossible, it shows another world where happiness many times is dead.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario