martes, 11 de octubre de 2011

Thought

It's not death if you refuse it ...
It is if you accept it.

A dream that may have been fine a few months ago is now one of my worst nightmares. Life is a dream and sometimes it becomes the worst nightmare, one that you can not wake up one in which the mazes have no exit, unless you're willing to lose something. Because everything has a price sometimes do not realize until it is too late, when you have no outlet and the only way is to move forward no matter what happens, no matter what you lose by turning back is many times worse.

It was not as strong as I thought but did not regret anything. Because in that moment I thought the best decision, true or false I do not care anymore. What follows is not only I know I will try to control my environment as I always trying, often without being able to do so.

How the fate works, perhaps as accurate as Swiss clockwork, perhaps as imperfect as man himself, as merciful as the god of the Christians, or the passion of the Greek gods. I do not care I will oppose with all myself pheraps that means I have to give me a shot in the foot.

Revenge is so sweet when taken cold be me I just hope it does. Give me that pleasure Raven. Because I will be sure to keep my promise no matter the price. This being the last thing I have left.

I take your hand waiting for a signal, knowing that I can do nothing without being at your side.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario