lunes, 17 de octubre de 2011

Ahead

Between paths and memories that pass between the walls of the mind creating mazes where there were plains, mountains and buildings where there were roads that pass through where there were springs. Write numbers and symbols that mean I can not remember, or may not want to remember.

I see that I know nothing while I'm not lost, I work for does not get lost in my thoughts, not to keep you engrossed in the madness that fills me inside, I wish that reality were like mathematics and to some extent manipulated perfect, some sometimes incomprehensible to the masses, discriminant for society, treated only by certain people with issues that only a privileged few in the world can understand and few less able to work. Hey so the human mind so complex and so simple, inventing, innovating, creating and breaking paradigms that change the world, many are seeing only try to understand others, often without much success, often providing something that is trying to minimum to open a road where only brambles and weeds. But do not give up when it may not be very intelligent but I will endeavor to fulfill my goals and prove I can be someone in life is not for others but to myself.

Today I see it and try not to think the worst, but I do not know what to think but do not seek help to turn, maybe those symbols and numbers are my salvation. Are perhaps only a way to get away from reality and the fact that I can do nothing to help and it frustrates me that I hate not knowing what to do.

Today I introduced myself,
To my own feelings,
In silent agony, after all these years,
They spoke to me... after all these years

Maybe I always knew...
"Fragile Dreams" - Anathema

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario