jueves, 27 de octubre de 2011

CRW

I look around people wonder why I'm here, I do not care I'm still working on my stuff while I look at her. Nobody knows that she has saved me countless times, many of them I did not deserved it, many times even when the star was much displeased, took his hand waiting to see any reaction.

The only thing I can do is hope for is to be at your side while I have strength and will power, fighting is the only way of life with her until she showed me another world beyond the dreams and illusions, where he could live or survive for a time without the need to wake up. The broken wings of a dream that was charred by the fire of the society that believes in principles obsolete, a society in which to enjoy living, to which I always hate, always smiling even in the worst of times even though he had lost even though it had destroyed bastard, you avoided my madness creating a covenant that I was restricted and make me walk away from you, but always remain tied to that promise.

I have called to my own demons, only to not go crazy so fast, my despair gave me strength, my thirst has allowed me to see new perspectives, my hatred has replaced my reason, my arrogance has allowed me keep from falling but like everything has a price, one that eventually will destroy me, but it's something I'm willing to pay. I will fulfill my revenge, no matter what.

I have fought for a life that I will never be able to own try to be many times I have something that may never be, something I always wanted no both wanted, but we could never get and I have left to be desired.

Nothing else matter.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario