lunes, 10 de octubre de 2011

Raven

Once a raven told me that wolves can not be happy in a world of sheep. Many times I wanted to fight my destiny I wanted to show the world that no one ruled on my life, I could create dreams from the ashes of destroyed villages and false prophets, taught me a rose my limits. A crow showed me that not everything you thought was true, that live by my statutes only bring me pain and suffering, I've learned to enjoy that I have learned to understand.

Traveling in the shadows, looking for a star in the sky, dreaming and hoping for a final I can not get.

Wanted to see the stars but the lights of the city's hidden, seeking answers in the wind but here does not blow. I read books trying to find answers to my new challenges, I take a bunch of white sheets and write some words and numbers, trying to clear my mind trying to concentrate, dealer not to think about a rose that broke my spirit as written in the script. I take a cup of coffee because they do not want to dream not with her, because a beautiful dream become a nightmare, I just want to be with Raven as she always was for me when I need it, I disappoint her so many times, but not this time, this time I will not fail you. I will make it possible to make her fly again. I take another beer and piece of pizza left on the table. One more night at his side waiting to open her eyes, wanting one more night to rewrite the play that I hate so much, because it was true.

I fight and create only because I want fun, I'll be by your side I want it. And I moved away from her because I love her.

I'm tricked by your smile
want to be forgiven
waiting for the battle
aching for belief

"Invisible and silent" - Covenant

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario