lunes, 10 de junio de 2013

Bloody Kiss

One kiss that open your eyes, that kill your mind, one kiss to surrender a body, one smile, one memory that kill a mind, one promise to stand away, the mind blow the air, the sun in the sky, is time to forget or time to remember, just word in the dictionary, just word that make the people smile or cry, like a kiss from a rose. Kiss the fog of an illusion that fade away in the morning, with the bell of the church in the air, the start of a day in which I will die at night, the pages of the books are dancing in my brain, dialogs and images that popup in the imagination of the reader, the love is beautiful, and the tagedy is true, the maniacs walk between the realms, all the nightmares are written and sometimes they become true, like the kiss of a girl in the mouth of the wolf.

The pain is true, the betrayal is real, and is not written in the yellow pages of a tragic novel, the villian is  me because I want the vengance written with the blood of my enemies, with the guitar solo in my mind, and the soprano voice in air, the sound of the broken bone and the scream for redemption, drilling my ears, but that kiss in the past make me weak, the smell return to my brain full of corruption make me human, just you,  but the time will give me peace.

The hope and the remember must disappear with that pain, but is so fresh, the time is not enough for the scar close, the world keeps turning around the sun, and the moon is still there, The silent peacefull  night give me dream that hurt more than the words of hope, and that kiss, because I still feel the pain of that love,  because all I think is about her.

One rose, one dream and the pain is still there.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario