viernes, 21 de junio de 2013

pwr

Nothing to lose, the power of believe, the mind of a dreamer fool the option to create, the fact of destruction in a room full of spirits of fallen dreams, I am not perfect like the gentleman of the XIX century, I have lost my honor, by my mistakes but I am still alive,I am very proud to suicide, the  time is running and my live with it, paying the sins, dancing with the madness, dreaming with the past, I have the power to continue in this maze, this is no the end of this history the moon is behind the sky, the princess is in her palace and the rose is playing with her thorns.  

Demons are mine I had create them, they are part of me, maybe they will be the ones who will destroy my soul and mind, But also they have give me the power to fight against them, every night is battle to confront, The sins are there my past is there, the future is uncertain, the fridge full of beer, and the vodka of the last tuesday, one more day, the coffee in  the morining, the juice a couple of minutes later, a shot of vodka with it, the sun is hide across the sky are only clouds, moving like a ghost disappearing between the streets, the stealth motion of one who hate to make noise, one who love the silent.

The old man was sit in the shadows waiting for her, the night was cold, but the fire was strong, She was walking with her black dress, the clouds were over the sky, the only light was provided by the fire. The game was over a long time ago, his soul was her property, because he did not have the desire to fight again. The dreams and the sins.

The dice have been thrown, when she asked - are you happy here alone, far away from the place you belong - He open his eyes and with a cold voice answered - I have forsaken my past my present and my future - You could be with me if you want - I am not worthy, but your words are like the sing of an angel to me -  But you not believe in gods -  And you are here - I will come again until I hear the correct answer - I hope you have a nice return to your realm.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario