martes, 11 de junio de 2013

Black as Midnight

Sleep a couple of hours, the body is breaking the coffee have no more effect, the words run through my fingers and I am not sure if want to write them, that memories is fresh like the water for a thirsty man, but it does not matter the past is there, it make me, it broke me, thae words an the action that mark the course of the time, make history that shouldn't be written,but past is paart of the facts of this present, hundreds miles away from home.

This path is what I choose, maybe is not the best maybe is the worst, I lead my destiny with this sick eyes, an this broken soul, my sins are with me I walk among the ghosts of my memories, the coffee run right through my system, is my meal maybe my dinner, but is just what i need I hope morphes will touch me and take me to the realm of the dreams, I hope I will not rememberof nothing in the morning, that dreams the kill the mind,those dreams that can break the body. A rose in  the night, the cold  beer to induce the sleep, Her number is in my mind even when I don not want to call even when I delete it from my cellphone, I miss the wind, i miss the mountains in the horizon, but I really miss....



One cup more maybe two or three. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario