lunes, 24 de junio de 2013

The Home

The shadows were dancing with the fire of bonfire, and the man was thinking about the past, but it was a long time ago, her smile was vanishing from his mind, his eyes have lost their light and the reality is devouring his memories, laceration without pain in his body were made by the razors of the wind, the darkness was his home the fire was his punishment, no more tears form his eyes, his voice was cold like his soul, but not as cold as the place where he lies, his clothes were torn a long time ago and he was still in the same place. The time was just time in this place without sun, without stars, the moon have disappeared in this real and ti was in his heart, shining with power of a past love, when the wolf was singing to her, but the wolf was to old, very tired and to blind to walk the same path, here was his final place int the shadows, the sound of a step bring another memories to him, She was listening to him with her black curls, and and curious questions but he was thinking in why, but the end was quick an painfull, the ghost path was his way, the past was a heavy rock in the back,

When the steps cesed she was here again but this time she wasn't alone, there was a man with her, both were black robes, and the man began to speak.
-Here you are again lonely, paying for sins you didn't commit.
-No I am here because I want to be here, this is the place I belong, because here is the only place where she is not going to come.
Her face was full with anger and she said
-Always her only her. She is happy or sad, but is not your fate suffer just because you want you love the pain, what is wrong with you?
-Nothing my sins are greater, maybe not for your eyes or to you father, but for mine are the worst and I should paid for them, In live I have paid, but here I can  think about a lot of things, the past is part of me, like you are part of this world, nothing more can be said but a lot of things can be made, The reality is just a mirage, of the human life. But now here this fire show me the power to beleive, the power to walk against the wind in the darkness night, Maybe this is just a dream and you will be the godess of the death.
She was smiling, when the man in black robes said
-Then this will be your home in the deep place of my realm
-Thanks my lord
-But I will come here again.
-As you wish
The women said
-I am not going to give up, I will let you play with the madness. But just for now.
-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario