viernes, 14 de junio de 2013

12 06 15 02

My head is a mess, a lot of knots running wild, running free, the convergence, is not as good as I wish, the true didn't free me, the night is still killing me, the word are still resouing in me head in my dreams the code is insane, your faces is windows  I see, the mind is playing a geme I know I will not win, the rain cool the wather the sun is out of reach, my instincts clame for vengances and my heart for her lips, the dice have been tossed, the wheel of destiny is running without stop, crushing all in their way,Dyonisio is my friend this morning, this afternoon and this night, the sweet taste of fermented grape, the beer is not enough, There are not heroes in this story, the happy ending is not know, even if the possibility exist, th bet is high if you want something the prices should be paid and the sacrifice made. I am in debt with my own demons, and they did not accept excuses and make me paid everynight with the dreams of the beautiful past, of the gorgeous future that I will never reach.

The morning coffee is bitter, like the memories of a short past, names and action that mark the future without glory, full of pain, the books are empty, even when they are full of words that make the characters walk between the realm of reality and imagination, the poet in a dark place of city with the beautiful darkness of the forgotten, her name is in the air, that call shoul be make it, but the impact is to be viewed in the future, I donot know if it was the best action, but is mine is just mine. All the little things she told me are still in me, maybe is to late to forget, you have made ​​your decision, but I also, I am ghost walking among the humans, writing without seeking redemption because I do not deserve it.

The seek for knowledge make live, make me feel alive, the pain is part of me, it make me powerful, the imagination is my gift and my curse, the fear is my compaion, and the boldness the key but I had learn form the fail, and forget the triumph.

I am not searching for a place among the heaven my place is in the tartarus, the place where I belong. But I will fight to live the life I choose.

The rose is red like the blood of my enemies, I will make the 9 circle here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario