viernes, 9 de abril de 2010

One more day

I have a good day or i don't have it ?

t doesn't matter live and death too the live is to short
the only objective that i have is have fun if i can't get it from the common side. I will try from another point maybe, HMS Terror or Janus may be the death angel, another movie I remember the Mission or Alien, maybe a old group like In Extremo, or a new song like Lotus feet, one solo, 6 minutes to my falling down, six feet under my place, one edge, one paradise, or may be just like leaf.

All the things are bullshit in comparison with the pleasure of pain an freedom, But I don't look back, it doesn't matter the result. I know they are mistakes and they are correct answers, but there is no one how can be my judge, no priest can't change my view, is time to fall down in the dark and learn about that and forget the light may be is to bright for me and no one can't save me from this.

... \m/ longest day \m/ ...

SAber algo que ya se sabe no importa mucho.
Pero creer que esa persona es diferente y darse
cuenta de que es una falacia REALMENTE lastima.

UN ultimo recuerdo o mas bien algo que desearia OLVIDAR.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario