lunes, 12 de abril de 2010

$\ell^{2}(\mathbb{Z}_{N})$

The time is always running without a fade, chaos is waiting in the next step it doesn't matter you cannot control nothing unless you have spacial restrictions, with humans you don't have this the unpredictable, is th funny part like in the crow you know it can't rain forever, one anthem for the dead man, one anthem for the forgotten one, one for me. I am not regret of my actions no today no tomorrow, i have lost a lot of things because of that but I have gain the pleasure to be the man I want to be. One without penitence.

If I die today it will be a good day as always as every moment, My hopes are dying quickly, my reality is absorbing my dreams. one more fight, one more night, one more dream is all for me.

There’s not much left for me to lose, I lost a lot a a few moths ago.

\Longrightarrow

I found my old friends they help me to kill something.
My mentors give me one reason to fight.
The illness gave me time to think.
The bad luck helps me too.
And the Music gave me the strength to go ahead

\m/ Sword in the Wind \m/


Destiny is calling

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario