jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

Kill

The blood falls like Rain, my body dreams whit another world, science does not give me an answer, religion give me only lies, the sun is hidden in the clouds, maybe is already fall, I need to understand a lot of things a measure for complex problem, maybe no an optima solution but I need an approximation nobody helps anyone, is the human nature or another point of view, the humans want to control all the humans he can the felling of power, the felling of madness, the wish of the divinity, but all the mans are free in their minds, it is something i Believe, We are freeman's it dose not matter anything, we can fight against the oppressor in some case against the people we use to call family, friends or beloved ones, some times you need to leave it and continue with your live.

I'm not a prisoner, I'm a free man,
And my blood is my own now.
Don't care where the past was,
I know where I'm going...out.

Maiden

Sometime our prison is our safe place an we didn't want to leave it sometimes is the reason of our problems, the reason of our weakness, all most is our past.

Be free

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario