lunes, 19 de abril de 2010

Lotus

One flower for a woman one dream for a guy the eternal approximation to the end on wish to the falling star, one solo of guitar, the goodbye, I know I'm unworthy to you i have fallen in you dream not postals to me I can not read it, maybe is just bad luck maybe I only want to know everything,
the hope,the reason, the dreams, the blood, the sand, the rain, everything is changing, in all the places I go. Angel nell'ombrami mostrano la strada dei sogni

I know which is my fate
I'll be always there

Waiting for it with or without a hope

Gods give me the force to continue in this dark, Because I don't have another place to stay. I turned my back to the light and got lodged between the shadows to reduce this pain, is the only place where I find my home, never go back, never surrender, never forgive, never forget, never betray.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario