lunes, 13 de mayo de 2013

Smile

One man is waiting, there is a long way to home, the sun is the horizon, the time is running out, but what is not, one smile in my face more false than the existance of the hope. Nobody lies in the room of the devil, just the perfume of their soul, The mind blow up, the smell of Kerosene, and the flavor of the beer in my mouth, That song written it for Wanda, in the dark saga, the rift of the guitar, the sunshine make me blind, the phantoms infront of me create illusion, the path is hard, one more day, one more instant.

The word that bleed in the mark of the smile, to broke a spirit in the light of a consultancy, the letter in front of me are hazy, I fight my own war, one with a written destiny, the time is the enemy, my mind is the commander, like the chess dere are a lot of possibilities, the luck is not a fact, atleast not now, that smile like the kryptonite, The dead boy poem is in the air, one voice, one demon how ate everything, the one who is inside of me.

That scream that turn the smile in snow, of an erupting volcano, the pain is said to be inside the mind, but the mind is complex like the universe, a lot of electrical impulses, tha travel in the body, in the hearth. Question are exploiting in my mind, What I am going to lose now?, What is is the meaning of lose?,  There is something to lose?, Or the destiny is something to fight for, or something to die for, or just nothing like the live of an ant in the shoe of a man.

Live or die there is the question, believe it or not.


Die is the only thing the humans can choose when did it come?

The cowards hide, the heroes find it, the lover wish and you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario