miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2013

Monday Call

Don't fall sleep with sun in their zenith, the morning is cruel and the sunshine with a presence that make me afraid I can only open one eye, the pain is great, the night is far away now, the sound of the cars surround the environment, there is no justice is just only the time, 13 hours. the metalic taste  in my mouth, the devil whisper in my ear, the cold taste of a beer in the morning, after a hot shower, an apple for the fridge, one more day, the longest it become since monday, one fucking e-mail, one fucking call and the nightmare start again.

The pain is in the air 24 beer after, is just time, nothing more, nothing else. I am here reading again, waiting for the sweet flavor of the cold dish, There are not Sicilians in this tale,but the blood still burns in that feeling, I am not waiting for the redemption, not the forgiveness, the blood is calling, and my mind is sedated for the effect of alcohol, I walk and I take a cup of coffe, black as my soul, I read a couple of page more.

My mind is numb, not for the alcohol, but for the pain, the scar is still open, and the words are part of me, in the name of the gods, I fight against me, my own demons walk with me, the pain in my right eye, the sound of her voice, the sound that I do not want to hear again, rounding my brain. Sweet madness, beautiful pain, there is no enough beer in my fridge, one more day one more nightmare.

Don Corlenone nodded "Revenge is a dish that tastes best when it is cold"
The Godfather-Mario Puzo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario