jueves, 22 de marzo de 2012

Spring

Time seems to move and alcohol runs through my veins and ideas flow right through my fingers, the wind hits the disk, the clouds do not appear in the sky, there is only loneliness, but the sun that blinds men, there is at its best showing as spring progresses, forgetting the winter, I miss the wind in my anciente home speaking to me, like whispers in my fucking time I there alone, my fucking hope. Today I die in the arms of this fever choking me, fills me with so many thoughts, it does seem that the time is composed of just meaningless words.


But nothing else matters I shall not die without a fight I will not lose what little I've won, now no more sounds in my head it's in German song that had long forgotten, one that gives a little faith in this shattered heart this heart broken by the words, like thorns, are stuck in the depths of my being slowly bleeding I have left, that's called humanity, smiled falsely, falsely believe in salvation and renounce the pursuit of forgiveness. I just wish my vengeance that they cut me, but my hearts is proud and my soul no more answers.

Alcohol will be my best sleeping pill, now volvere to want not to dream about you, for my soul is broken and my wings have been removed for your actions, just howl for the moon now seems dead, wishing not to fulfill my revenge, for it invoking the gods that has given me their back.

Mit blutverschmierten Handen
Mit einer Träne im Gesicht
Einem Lächeln auf den Lippen
Und der Hoffnung tief im Blick
Aufzustehen auch aus dem Dreck
Tief beschmutzt und stolz im Herz
Dem Leben neu erwacht
Und erwacht ganz neu im Leben

"Stolzes Herz" - Lacrimosa

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario