jueves, 4 de marzo de 2010

Valhal

The right of the warrior
Forever to fight by your side
Send a sign, raise the sail
Wave a last goodbye
Destiny is calling

Wins of change will winds of fortune bring
Fly away to a rainbow in the sky gold is at the end
For each of us to find there the road begins
where another one will end here the four winds
Know who will break and who will bend

Glories noble in my mind
Everything I fight to win
Taking all and giving
Whatever my pride would let me
Not backing down
Not giving in

I fight the world and take all they can give
There are times my heart hangs low
Born to walk against the wind
Born to hear my name
No matter where I stand I'm alone

Dreams burnt to ashes so many times
Highest of mountains, still he climbs
Ready to fly cause he just can't stay
Flame burning brighter with every day

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario