sábado, 13 de marzo de 2010

Cattivo

A dream for an end, a dream for a final request, where lies the hope.

The world is continuous motion, and it keeps turning without a dread, the final is just a beginning of something, the knowledge is the power of the mans and the hope is the power of the dreams, the reality is the end of all.

Nothing on earth stays forever
but none of your deeds were in vain

I Would swim or walk or ride
But never ever fly
But all the noise of the maniacs there
The sweat on my face it's worth to bear
But I don't wanna bounce and die

The life I redeem has got the price of insanity

t's my life
And it's now or never
'Cause I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive

I'm not afraid to die
Stand and fight
and say what I feel

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario