jueves, 25 de febrero de 2010

Timeless

It tears me apart to sacrifice it all but I'm to let ... go, is time to accept that.

But dreams can change, visions fall, I feel so lonely.
I would walk through fire for just one more day

I hold on to pray but no god seems to hear me
The pain I will face is my price for disgrace.

Was it something I said or something I did
Did the words not come out right

Can it be that there's some sort of error.
Hard to stop the surmounting terror.

Should I come to stray in this nightmare play

There it was revealed
Hopes and aspirations

And day is dark as night
No remorse and no redemption

Melodies so full of sorrow
Dreams in the making
Without hope i could not fear
And silently i disappeared
Hand in hand, i took my live

With pride now face my faith

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario