martes, 23 de febrero de 2010

Night

One more day the shadows are coming here.
The weather, is changing the wind is getting cold and cold in my town is blowing with longing of happiness maybe is just an ilusiion of different world without of sadness, without of pain. The world keeps turning and it will never stop to wait for someone, i know that i try to remember that, in every moment when i have the hope to find you or when i hope you have a felling for me, maybe is just a fake, is just like of heroin, it makes me feel better, just a false hope for a false human.

Waitin for someone to snatch her bag of memories
How come you call it destiny?
When the cross you bear's your only company

Never seen you, I don't even know you're name
But still I believe

That you are gonna save me
Somehow I got a notion
Just a little affection on this cold and windy road
Save me, from a state of un-emotion
Just a little affection on this windy road

Edguy.- Save me.

This is just a fake for me is time to belive in other things or is time o try to have a new live?

I don0t know the damn answer, and is so frustrating for me, is killing me. Maybe I will never know the answer...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario