domingo, 10 de febrero de 2013

A-->Z

I have always known the price of the life, one smile or one tear is the same, maybe I  am just a bastard, with a cursed mind, a grind mind, one mind who want to control almost every variable, knowing that that is imposible, One live, one endless game or maybe finite as the change of a clock, one smile, the one how can kill a spirt, I do not seek for forgiveness I am not worthy, Whenever I see you even in my dream my world fall down, you smile the fact that I lose you forever, I cry to the moon asking for the ending of this mayhem. I smile knowing the gods will not have mercy with me.  

Because I start a fight that I can not win, my arrogance will define me, the fact I am not going to surrender, and I will remeamber the night that I fell. Is present in my mind like it was yesterday, I want to forget but that is my stigma, that was my desicion, I choose my fate , now and ever, there are consequences, you need to decide if they are worthy to face them or you are in retreat.

Maybe tomorrow I will die, maybe I will live forever, maybe just for an instant, I can said I was happy, I was in love and I betrayed her. In my dreams I can see her,I can tell her how I feel, In my dreams I want to die, but I deserve the greatest punishment, in the tartarus, but I will continue living knowing that she is happy without me. And that maybe  make me happy for a moment because she was the queen of my world. And I should pay the price for my sins.


I still feel the pain.

I am the master of my destiny, the one who will fight every night and fell at dawn. The one who walk among  the living ones, until the night devour his mind.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario