sábado, 15 de diciembre de 2012

The blind

The blind man took his sword in the silence of the night waiting for his fate, the death was near. A pale women with black long hair as her eyes. When she ask him:

- Are you happy with your live? he answered
-If she is happy, I'm happy in this moment.
-Then you are not happy, Do you have regrets?
-A few but are worthless, the action has been made. I can not turn the time back, the world keeps turning.
-If I kill you could be happy?
-I opened the gates of my own hell a long time ago.
-In other words you are dead. No I am living in the hell I made among the living ones.
-None can made a hell.
-How can you be sure?
-Because to be in hell you must pass the styx.
-The river of the ancient gods.
-The only way to enter to  hades.
-Yes I came here for you.
-Then is an honor for me, may I ask you name of my guest?
-The name are useless but if you want to call me in a sort of name you can call me Macaria.
-The daughter of Hades.
-You know  Greek mythology.
-A little, my name is Greek  but as you said in this moment is useless.
-You know your fate.
-I hope is the tartarus.
-Why did you want to be in the tartarus the deep part of the hades? -
Is the place I belong my sins are great, I had betrayed my friends and the woman I love.
-You are still in love with her?
-Until my soul would be destroyed.  
-Who are you? What are your sins? Why are not you afraid? Why are not you smiling? Why are you looking at me if you're blind? Why I want to understand you?
-Just take me to the hell, I beg you this pain is to huge. The moon is talking to me and the dreams drive me to madness, fear in nothing in comparison to the feeling of emptyness. To the feeling of endless sadness I have in my heart.  -And death took his arm, saying
-Your place is not among the living, but not with the dead.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario