miércoles, 2 de mayo de 2012

A A

Playing with fire, watching the probabilities of success, just the blue fire of a lighter, my eyes are tired,my mouth is dry and my seek for vengeance blind me, the days are so long,the music is so deep, a warcry from Sverige grows, the usic is my soul, maybe this movie i the worst, but I decide my soundtrack, I felt betrayed and disappointed but I did not do anything, the pain was there, myy hate grown with time and my thirst was great, the human kind was there I fell in her arms, like a drug was her lips, her tiny body full of honey, I wish to be free, I wish to stay more than one week, but she have to return to their homeland, wished to go with her, but sand was on my body, the moon was crying her damn name. Why I still love her?, WHY?.

For one night I was free, for three days I flight with her wings, the moon was there, the shades to, her pale skin and blue eyes, deep like the summer ski, full of hope, here in this country where the hell have a name,  so clever, so shy, lisenting "Paradise Lost", taking about the history of the three kingdoms, Battle of the Weser River, and La noche triste, was amazing, she could save me or could kill me but now an ocean is between us. Her evocative curves moving at the rythm of Iced earth, her smile was like be in heaven, watch her sleep with her blond hair in my lap, knowing that she was free to go, but she stays all night long.

It was a night to remember, one night in my past. God bless England.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario