jueves, 9 de febrero de 2012

Water

Watching the water dance to the beat of a tragic song, exiled like my own need, away from the city I grew up where I was born, out of town thinking about the ghosts that I whisper in your ear names that draw pictures, I see people full of grace, remembering that at some point I was happy, but that was left behind, there is no turning back, now I've forgotten my smile, no fear for me dead since the day I was born, is what only in or I have certainly not if in the future I will have glory or shame, I left if there will be no happiness or sadness of those around me, I hugged to death since I have use of reason surrounded by it, do not fear for I fear that the only thing certain in this life I have cursed, but what I fear is a life, as not to fear something as stochastic, raw and unexpected, which do not know who stabbed you in the back or who will your friend, a true friend, I'm here if you know anyone but a handful of people looking to start again, wanting to forget the first time, trying to create a new life away from the old, looking for answers where there are only questions now that the clouds cover the sky and fly I think, wanting to do so because such thoughts eat away my mind, hanciendo more damage, but the chips are down and I with her, laughed with her, sometimes by as many of desperation, the resignation, by those false smiles deceived me with a broken spirit, wings eaten by fears and a dead smile in this infinite and superfluous time, as the song says "This wound in my soul I fail to heal."

So today I am silent, because my words will not be more than sarcasm and insults to that damned fate that cursed me more than once over that fucking unstoppable time.

Soak a white rose with my crimson blood, the only time the red rust that had, causing it to take a color so grotesque that was painful to see her, as that person that a dagger in my back nail. The rain washed my wounds and time will heal them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario