domingo, 1 de enero de 2012

New Year

A new year begins with clouds over the city, the sun sets on the horizon and words abound, good wishes and purposes as each year, long ago that even I do, tomorrow the sun will come out or maybe not many times I have heard that this will be the last year, the birds are still flying and dogs bark when I walk, I'm not interested in an angel, nor want to be, smiled and sometimes I cry I'm human, I have loved and hated, but our actions and our personalities are what make us, nothing is perpetual people develop for better or for worse. It is the beginning of life are not the same as when we are born, housed by necessity or taste, but we do sometimes wish me back again but time does not forgive, there are people worthwhile and others not, some people do not worth the ground they tread and others who have been enlightened, I'll see what kind of people encounter and what kind of person I turn over this year.

One day to remember, a lot of days to forget, betrayed and punish was the record of my year, the last day one the best among my life, thanks Raven, my little crow, because today and every day, is a good day to die, the shadows are only shadows and the light is only light, every day could be the last one try to enjoy this as th last one, we do not know the future.

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Goin' nowhere, goin' nowhere
Their tears are fillin' up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

[Chorus]
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dyin'
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
'Cause I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very
Mad world, mad world
Mad world, mad world

Children waitin' for the day they feel good
Happy birthday, happy birthday
Made to feel the way that every child should
Sits and listen, sits and listen
Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson?
Look right through me, look right through me

[Chorus]x2

"Mad world" - Gary Jules

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario