lunes, 4 de julio de 2011

Pain

Sometimes the words gives hope, sometimes kill it, sometimes are wrong . There is nothing in the ice, nothing the water, all is dying in front of me, leaving myself to blame. I know the final words, nothing is going to change in my live.

I've betray myself again. I lost one time and I will continue losing all I have only the music through the anger, through the pain, through the sadness

I feel the pain in this word is falling on me. I close my eyes and wishing the end, one nightfall in the stars one day without nightmares knowing the end, and in my darkest hour i will fight until the last moment. I fail ones but I will never betray, never surrender, never forget, Notthat curse mistake, not that damn mistake.

I am sorry I am really sorry for my words maybe was the last talk maybe was the last time i have been with you.

But I know that "There is no glory without PAIN"

Imagine there's no heaven
it's easy if you try
no hell bellow us
above us only sky.

Beatles Imagine

For me there is only a illusion of a far away world.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario